Parmesan Crusted Chicken!!

Parmesan Crusted Chicken!
Image result for parmesan crusted chicken
     This is one of my all-time favorite dishes to make! It is super easy for when you're having people over, or if you're just making dinner for one. This dish is so delicious and so easy to make. It only takes about 5-10 minutes to make and about 20 minutes to bake. My mom used to make this for my siblings and I, and we always loved it! Now most of the time when she asks me what I want for dinner, my answer is Parmesan Crusted Chicken, of course! Pair this with some steamed fresh green beans, and you've got the perfect dinner. Here's what you'll need:

  • 1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's)
  • 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 
  • 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breast
  • 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs

     Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Put the mayonnaise and the parmesan cheese in a small mixing bowl and mix them together. Next, take your chicken breasts and slice them both in half to create 4 thinner pieces of chicken. Cutting it this way will allow for the chicken to cook faster, as opposed to cutting it into two thick pieces. Place your chicken breasts on a baking sheet. I like to line my baking sheet with parchment paper to make it easier to clean up. Next, take your mayonnaise mixture and spread it evenly over your four chicken breasts. I like to make a little bit extra mayonnaise mixture just to put a little extra on the chicken. Now take your bread crumbs and sprinkle them evenly over your chicken. Finally, place it in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly. I like to stick mine under the broiler for a minute or two, just to get them extra browned and crispy on top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spinach and Feta Flank Steak Roll-Ups!!